Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm Guest Blogging Today, So Enjoy Some Pictures

I'm guest blogging over at Spyscribbler today, so please stop by and check it out. I wrote about all the things I'll miss once we leave Mexico. For all my griping here, I thought it'd be nice to say good things for the holidays.

Stop on by!

*****

Yesterday Ibis and I went to Troncones, a small surfing town about half an hour up the coast from here. I'd gone a few weeks ago and discovered amazing rock formations, but yesterday we discovered a lot of wildlife living in those rocks. It was a very cool afternoon. The second picture is an "Ibis" bird.

Enjoy!















8 comments:

Jen said...

Very cool pictures, Mel! Me likey. :)

Looks like you guys had a great time, too.

Hey! Merry Christmas!

Spy Scribbler said...

Oh wow! Was he named for the bird, or is it a coincidence?

Merry Christmas! I hope you have as good a time as possible, down there!

Melanie Hooyenga said...

Thanks Jen. Merry Christmas to you too!

Melanie Hooyenga said...

Spy, I don't know if it was intentional, but I'm sure they knew it was a bird. Hmm, I'll have to ask him that. The rest of his siblings all have "normal" names.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! :D

WendyCinNYC said...

Yay! Pictures! Watch out for the fiddler crab.

Melanie Hooyenga said...

Thanks Turkey!

Melanie Hooyenga said...

Wendy, is that what it's called? I had no idea.