Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Migraine Day

It's been awhile, I know. I didn't get a migraine last month but this one is certainly making up for it. My one friend has already left and the other leaves later this afternoon - he's doing his best to crispify what little white skin he has left before he has to go home.

We've had a fun visit, hit a lot of beaches and had several good meals. My migraine struck Sunday night after two solid days of intense sunbathing. I've tried to lay low but that's hard when you also want to show people the town. Mexico didn't listen when I put in a request for a cloudy day.

Ibis leaves tomorrow for Ciudad Juarez so I plan to enjoy the peace and quiet after so many busy days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Hope your migraine ends soon! Get lots of rest. :)

colbymarshall said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear you get migraines...I was diagnosed with chronic migraine syndrome a few years back, which basically means I was getting them nearly every day. But they finally got me on some preventative meds and I'm good now. But I feel your pain, and it makes me cringe to hear someone else has them!