Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Won't You Be My Neighbor?

When we first looked at our condo, the developers told us an American woman owns the unit below ours. The unit looked finished and there was furniture inside, but there hadn't been a sighting.

Until today! She's in town for a couple weeks and not only is she very nice, she knows everyone in town. The job market it pretty tight, but she know so of at least one restaurant undergoing renovations and looking to hire. Hopefully that will turn into a job for Ibis.

*****

Editing is going slowly. I had hoped to rewrite the first couple chapters before leaving for the States, but I think I'll have to settle with light edits on the whole book instead. That takes a little pressure off, for now.

I'm not sure how often I'll update this while I'm home, but if my last couple trips are any indication, I'll have all kinds of stories to share.

No comments: